Resort Beach & Pools
The beaches at Half Moon are never crowded. With over two miles of beach front, the turquoise and blue Caribbean Sea gently rolls onto the golden sands of our two private beaches. If it is a pool you’d prefer, each of our villas comes with a private pool.
- Sunset Beach This crescent-shaped gem inspired the name of Half Moon back in 1954, and is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and watersports. Why not order a cocktail from one of the beach butlers and take in the sunset at the end of the day?
- Sunrise Beach The beauty of Half Moon’s Sunrise Beach is that you’ll feel like it’s yours alone. This expanse is renowned for panoramic sunrises, and it is just right for sunbathing, scuba diving, beach sports and swimming with horses
- Hibiscus Pool Family-friendly pool set in the Hibiscus gardens of Half Moon, complete with swim-up bar
- East Cove Pool Scheduled for debut in Fall 2018. This adults-only infinity edge saltwater pool at Half Moon will overlook the Caribbean Sea
- Olympic Lap Pool Your workout will be a lot more fun in the Olympic-sized lap pool. A quiet area, it is also perfect for relaxing and catching up with that novel you’ve been wanting to read
- Private Pools All of our villas come with private pools
Take it easy on your lounger next to the pool. He will bring your favourite cocktail, and ensure all your needs are catered to.